Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Holey Cards



Today I ran down town to the Learning Ladder. I LOVE to go in here and pick up things for fun learning.  You know new & different ways to trick my kids that they are learning stuff.  My kids get excited to see new games & activities come home.  I thought we could use a few with Spring Break beginning.  I was so sad to hear they are closing the store in a few weeks and going to an online business only.  BUMMER!  Everything in the store was reduced so I began to look a little harder than expected.  I was almost done when I spotted a TREASURE!  HOLEY CARDS!!!


I am a big dork I know.  I use to get so excited for Holey Cards, Board Races & Around the World.  I loved all the Championships.  I remember it usually ending in a dual between K.J. & I.  In a BIG match it would be champions from each room who would end the battle for the title.  The excitement was intense and always thrilling until the end.

I was so excited to get the Holey Cards out of the sack and show Watson.  HOORAY...he loves them too!  In case you don't remember or were never blessed to have them....you place a clean piece of paper in the card, start a timer and fill in your answers in the circle.  When done you can check your answers yourself as they are on the inside.  The goal is to get better time and of course as many as possible right.


Addition, Subtraction, Multiplicaion & Division Holey Cards stocked and ready for a race at the Schiller House!

No comments:

Post a Comment